Monday, January 9, 2012

The Year in Review

Okay, it's my birthday again. I'm not going to dwell on how many years. Just over the last year. It was quite a year. I was finally working full-time hours again. Then I fell and hurt myself on the steps at work. I hurt my low back and broke and cracked my right thumb. So I was off of work for awhile. The story of how this happened is a story for another time and will probably appear later in this blog. I gardened the summer away as usual. I spent the month of November writing a novel. Small pieces of it can be seen under Succotash County on this blog. And in December I was laid off from my job the week before Christmas. So a year of ups and downs and some serious upheaval. I hope that the year ahead will prove to be fruitful and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment