Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Have Blog Lag

While I am not completely inept when it comes to computers, I am beginning to suspect that I am not quite as "ept" as I may have thought I was. Setting up this blog was much harder that I thought it would be. I found it a bit harder than trying to set up a simple Drupal website. But that is most likely because I was blessed with a whole staff of Drupal experts then and am sitting here alone now. I do have a coworker who will likely help me some, but she is still a novice as well, so it will probably be the blind leading the blond.

At the same time I am attempting to not ignore my main task: To write. That book isn't going to finish itself. If it was it would have done so by now. 
At any rate, I have the blogger's blues from trying to get this all set up and understand what they mean by "page" and "label" and reconcile it with what my expectation of those terms are. :-P to the world at the moment (present readership excluded). Please add the raspberry sound yourself, it's much too hard to type. I promise that something actually worth reading really is coming, I just have to finish wrestling between the halves of my brain a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment