Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Welcome to My World!

I thought I'd invite you all along on this journey called life while I struggle with working full-time while writing a book, running my home, dealing with my garden in an obsessive-compulsive way, care for the psycho-cat who lives with me, and deal with the thoughts that will take up residence in my head. I shall endeavor to avoid run-on sentences like the previous one and make you laugh.

Your money cheerfully refunded if I fail to make you laugh at some point.

I took the title of my blog from a column I used to write for the Colorado Daily Newspaper many years ago. There are days when I may just post repeats of my column when I am feeling too lazy or tired to create fresh verbiage for you.

A few words of warning about me: typically, I am funny, irreverent, candid, sometimes caustic, sometimes loveable, sometimes as hugable as a cactus, an admitted bleeding-heart liberal, and have a strong spiritual bent. I am a spinster with a cat, but I rarely fit the mold. I am a recovering hoarder and an old sci fi geek. If you try to label me you will run out of labels.

So welcome to my world. I'm glad you stopped by.

No comments:

Post a Comment