Friday, November 4, 2011

I may be an Idiot

I took a leap and decided to sign up for NaNoWriMo. It is the challenge to write a book in a month. This month. I have no idea if I can actually do it, but I'm going to try.. Succotash County is waiting for me. So I will blog pieces of the book, my joys and frustrations. Today I finally figured out how I am going to pull all of these little bits and pieces into a cohesive format and started reconnecting with my inner red neck. We all have one of those lurking inside.

So I face my first weekend with my novel approach. We'll see how much I actually accomplish and how much I start cleaning the house because I'm intimidated by the project.

So I shall spend the weekend in Succotash County, listening to the voices in my head, and taking notes.

I wonder if Garrison Keillor feels like this before a trip to Lake Woebegone?

No comments:

Post a Comment