Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tired, Tired, Tired

Okay, this writing project is kicking my ass. More than halfway through the month and I am only a quarter of the way through the book. I lost the zeal I had yesterday. Even though I found a bunch of notes last night and another page of notes again today. The notes I really want to find remain elusive. In chatting with other authors on FB I'm finding that my book is truly different from what everyone else is writing. I hope that is a good thing. A couple of people have indicated that they would really like to read my book when they find out that the title is Tales From the Succotash County Times. I live on these tidbits of hope right now.

Last night I had a tough time winding down when I went to bed. The whole of Succotash County was still partying away in there. Still, this is what I wanted in my life. I made the decision when I was 8 years old and I'm sticking with it. The scary part is that I already have 3 sequels planned. A fellow writer has offered to load up a potato gun and shoot me. Death by my favorite food. I knew it was bound to get me one way or the other.

Well here's hoping that I won't be a stereotypically gloomy writer tomorrow. After all, it's nearly Friday. And next week is a short week. See, I'm feeling better already!

No comments:

Post a Comment